Do you lack energy and feel tired? And is your skin dry and you have dark circles around your eyes that you can’t cover? All of these signs indicate that your body is full of toxins.
When the organism is in such state, it is ideal for flues and viruses. In such conditions, the body desperately needs a detoxification.
In fact, you don’t have to feel these signs to detox your organism, and to restore its energy.
You can do it this weekend and set a menu that will cleanse you from all toxins.
The detoxification plan requires consuming low fat food, potatoes, meat, and drinking plenty of liquids. It is preferred to be made two times a year for a period of 10 days.
However, another option is to make a weekend detoxification several times a year, if you don’t have so much time. You will be amazed by the results. You will feel best effects if you use nettles, dandelion, and birch tea. Moreover, you will need to practice regular physical activities, like hitting the gym, walking, running, and swimming.
Plan for a Weekend Detoxification
Drink 250 ml/8.4 oz warm water every morning on an empty stomach.
• Breakfast. The recommended amount of warm water, a cup of oat flakes with added spoonfull of linseed, 250 ml plain water or green/dark tea, 200 ml /6.7 oz diet yogurt or almond milk, half a cup of fresh grained blueberries (or another fruit).
• Lunch. 250 grams of grilled hake, two cups salad (tomato, arugula, green), Swiss chard with olive oil and potatoes, a smaller banana and a slice of melon, and 250 ml plain water
• Snack. 180 ml/6 oz ordinary yogurt, an apple, ¼ cup of pumpkin seeds, and 250 ml plain water.
• Dinner. A little integral pastry, 150 grams of tuna grilled in a foil or on a barbecue, ½ cup steamed vegetable (spinach or broccoli), 2 cups salad with lemon juice and olive oil, and 250 ml plain water or anise tea.
Start with the recommended amount of warm water.
• Breakfast. 200 ml almond milk or diet yogurt, a cup of oat flakes with a spoon of linseed, pear and green tea.
• Snack. One grapefruit.
• Lunch. Vegetable soup (beans, potato, carrot, onions, celery, pepper), 200 grams of grilled chicken breasts, 150 gr of pickle, and 250 ml plain water.
• Dinner. A little integral pastry, beet and carrot salad, with some lemon juice, and nettle tea.