Knee pain is one of the most common problems in people of all ages. There are different factor that can cause knee pain, such as sudden injury, an overuse injury, or arthritis.
Here is How to Use Lemon to Get Rid of Knee Pain At Home
If you feel sudden pain only in one knee, it means that your knee is overusing or injuring. In such a case you shouldn’t visit your doctor.
- 1-2 lemons
- sesame oil
- First yo need to cut the lemons in small pieces.
- Prepare cotton cloth and tie the pieces in it.
- Dip the cotton cloth with lemon pieces in a warm sesame oil.
- Place the cloth on the affected area and let it stay 5-10 minutes.
- You need to repeat this method twice a day, until the pain completely disappear.
We also suggest you to drink a lemon juice diluted in a glass of warm water every morning on an empty stomach.
Lemon contains a lot of vitamins and minerals, such as Vitamin C, A, B1, B6, magnesium, bioflavonoids, folic acid, pectin, phosphorous, calcium, and potassium.
Calcium and vitamin C that are found in lemons prevents bone related diseases, and helps to maintain and improve the health of bones.
Lemon is very beneficial for your joints and nerve, due to it’s ability to relax blood vessels and produce an anti-inflammatory effect.
Sesame oil is also great natural anti-inflammatory agent. It can penetrates through the tissues to the very marrow of the bone, and enters the blood stream through the capillaries and circulates.
You need to see the doctor in case:
- your knee locks or painfully clicks
- you cannot put weight on your knee at all
- you have severe pain at night or when you’re not putting weight on it
- you’re straighten your knee
- you have redness, heat, or fever around the knee
- the pain doesn’t start to improve within a few weeks
- your knee looks deformed