Even if you think that you are doing a great thing by combining different household cleaners, that thing is very unsafe. There are some cleaning products that you probably have in your home, and should never use them. These products can make harmful vapor that can lead to a terrific harm – which nobody needs while cleaning their toilet. Protect yourself by keeping away such cleaning products.
1. Two different cleaners
Many people think that if they mix the window cleaner with a touch of universally handy cleaner, they will do a great thing, but they are really wrong. You must not combine a few compounds, because every cleaning arrangement is made for a particular reason.
2. Rubbing alcohol and bleach
This combination is highly forbidden! It is a mix of chloroform and hydrochloric acid, and it is presumably best to simply utilize bleach all naturally. You should not do that combination at all.
3. Bleach with ammonia
This combination leads to deadly vapors, primarily makes chloramines, which can be harmful for your eyes and is very unsafe if you breath it in.
4. Chlorine bleach with vinegar
Any kind of acid, including chlorine is not secure at all. The fact that also vinegar is a sort of acid, makes this combination really harmful. When blended the product is a lethal chlorine vapor.
5. Baking soda and vinegar
Besides being conveniently natural, and being really helpful in the cleaning of the house, you should skip any cleaner formula which includes this combination. Baking soda is essential and vinegar is acidic, which means that when you put them together you get basically water and sodium acetic acid derivation. Vinegar also causes baking soda to bubble, and if you put them in a shut holder, the blend can burst.
6. Hydrogen peroxide and vinegar
Many people use to spray natural products with exchanging mists of hydrogen peroxide and vinegar, and wipe down the surface between splashes. Eve if specialists say that this combination is secure, you should not blend these two items in the same holder. If you mix them together what you get is peracetic acid, which is very harmful and can damage your skin, eyes and respiratory system.
Image source: http://www.healthyfoodteam.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Attention-Do-Not-Mix-These-Household-Products.-They-Can-Kill-You.jpg