Doctors agree on the fact that the following diet and advices can help treat many diseases, and are great for your health overall.
– Look into the sun after sunrise or before sunset. Start with 10 seconds daily, then increase the amount of time for 10 seconds each day. Stand barefooted on the ground or concrete while looking at the sun.
– Drink water without fluoride or filter for reverse osmosis. Natural spring water should be best. Pour some water in glass bottles, and leave it exposed to the sun for a few days to make it absorb solar energy. Do not leave it outside overnight.
– Exercise outside on fresh air every day. This is one of the best methods for detoxification.
– Take a deep fresh breath of fresh air in the morning and evening for at least 20 minutes.
– Go to sleep between 10 PM and 2 AM. The body secretes hormones during that period. Track the sun rhythm too.
– Replace store-bought cosmetics with natural ones.
– Consume fresh, raw fruits and vegetables.
– Remove artificial sweeteners from your diet.
– Don’t drink alcohol, black tea, chew gum or drink and eat canned food and drinks. Don’s smoke as well.
– Be always positive with a smile on your face. It will accelerate secretion of therapeutic hormones.
– Don’t speak or act negatively about yourself or others. Act healthy.
– Be forgiving – this rids you of hatred and anger which have negative effect on the secretion of hormones and damage our overall health. Forgive others to help yourself.
– Mental disease can be treated with raw plants and sun.
– The ideal diet consists of raw plants, specialists say.
– Consume fresh fruits and vegetables and eat a small amount of previously soaked almonds or walnuts. It is recommended to consume two tablespoons of flaxseed oil daily alongside two tablespoons of powdered fresh linseed.