This oil is made from red hot peppers, and is helping in myositis, rheumatism, radicalistic, joints pains, and neuralgia. This oil belongs to the group of heating and irritating oils. The stimulant effect, which this oil possess expands the capillaries, increases the blood circulation in the upper skin parts, enhances the vitamin metabolism and works to activate the regenerative process of the skin epidermis.
• 10 fresh red hot peppers
• 2 cups cold infused olive oil
• Glass jar of 1 liter
• Wash the peppers, cut off the part where the petiole is and grind them in a meat grinder. You will get about one cup finely powdered mixture.
• Pour the mixture into a clean glass jar and pour the oil. Leave in a dark place (say in the lower part of the kitchen units).
• After seven days, strain the contents of the jar through cheesecloth or a plastic strainer.
• The used mixture of peppers can be left in the fridge and used as a food additive, and the reddish oil can be used for rubbing into the skin.
• At first, massage the oil several times a day, when you have joint pain or other body parts. After rubbing, put on warm socks or tights, if feet are the case.
• Apply it on other parts of the body, depending on the location of pain – hands, neck, back.
After applying the oil, you will feel a heat on the skin, but it will be bearable, even pleasant, as the oil will heat deep in the skin, however, without creating burns.
Over time you can reduce the intensity of application of this oil. After a month or two, you can do the procedure once a week, if there is sometimes pain in the joints due to changes in weather conditions.
Store this oil on a dark place.