As you probably know, honey provides numerous health benefits including protection against cancer, heart disease, ulcers, and has antibacterial properties. What you may not know are the healing benefits of drinking warm honey-water.
The Healing Benefits Of Drinking Honey-Water Daily
- Strengthens immunity, removes clots and aids in the treatment of bronchitis.
- Eliminates excess mucus from lungs.
- Eliminates parasites from your digestive tract, to stop internal bleeding and eliminate toxins.
- Regulates digestion and activates intestines; ideal for people with lazy bowel.
- Regulates colon function.
- Rejuvenates micro flora and destroys dangerous bacteria.
- Collects water, which allows your kidneys to function properly.
- Great for those who have uncontrolled urges to urinate during the night.
Regular consumption of honey water may increase your waist line slightly, but there is no need to panic. This occurs because your feces swells, meaning that it will soon be eliminated from your body.
How To Prepare Honey-Water
Heat your water until tepid and stir a teaspoon of honey in it. Be sure to always use a wooden spoon. The resulting liquid resembles blood plasma.
Honey creates a cluster compound in the water and the powerful combination will give you a wide range of health benefits. What is even better, honey water is easily absorbed in the body.
How To Consume Honey-Water
Drink it twice a day – in the morning, on an empty stomach, and in the evening. This will help your kidneys to function much better. It is recommended to drink it in several sips, as stomach valve opens and the liquid goes straight into your intestines too quickly. Eventually, the water ends up in the bloodstream.
Last but not least, drinking honey-water on a daily basis helps you keep a clear face; it makes your skin tender, silky and glowing. Honey is one of the oldest cosmetic products in the world!