It is known that if you want to clean the intestines of many diseases you should get rid of the mucus, fecal deposits, and other parasites.
During a lifespan of 70 years, 100 tons of food and 40,000 liters of fluids pass through our intestines which leads to the conclusion that, 15 kilograms of fecal deposits and toxic waste is accumulated in the stomach which poison our blood and cause irreparable damage to our body.
An indicator of our intestines being dirty can be: frequent constipation, disturbed metabolism, diabetes, excessive or insufficient weight, kidney disease and liver disease, hearing and vision, poor condition of skin, hair and nails, as well as other diseases, ranging from arthritis to cancer.
With the help of an enema only a small portion of the colon can be cleaned, 40-50 centimeters, and the enema treatment is expensive, time consuming and harmful to the intestinal micro flora.
By consumption of 1-3 tablespoons of linseed flour, you can completely clean the colon and small intestines in 3 weeks from mucus, fecal deposits, parasites, which have been accumulated for years, while fully preserving the intestinal microflora!
This method causes fast normalization of the weight and fat-burning. It has a positive effect on the regulation of the lipid metabolism. The linseed flour is able to absorb and eliminate the toxins in the body and reduce the cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Inflammatory conditions of the mucous membrane of the upper respiratory tract, gastrointestinal tract
- Gastritis, colitis, ulcers of the stomach and duodenum
- Diseases of the urinary tract, cystitis, pyelonephritis
- Excess body weight, lipid metabolism disorders
Consume this mixture instead of breakfast for 3 weeks:
- Week 1: 1 tablespoon of linseed flour mixed with 100 ml of kefir
- Week 2: 2 tablespoons of linseed flour mixed with 100 ml of kefir
- Week 3: 3 tablespoons of linseed flour mixed with 150 ml of kefir
- If it is hard to find linseed flour, you can buy flax seeds and mince them finely.
- Do not make larger amount for several days because the seeds may become rancid.
- It is recommended to make a new mixture every morning.
- Consume this mixture instead of breakfast.
- Make sure to drink water, at least 2 liters a day.
- Cleaning of the intestines in this way should be done once a year.