If we don’t use our muscles for some time, they will weaken.
A perfect example is a leg injury like a broken bone (fibula) that you must then rest for some time in order to let the bone heal. In meantime your muscles won’t be active and thus become weaker. The same problem exists with the muscles surrounding your eyes.
If you are wearing glasses as many do and you don’t practice exercises for your eyes, your vision will slowly weaken. Your eye muscles need strengthening as every other muscle does in your body.
During the time spent rebuilding your vision you should consider the following guidelines:
1. Avoid strain on your eyes and it is recommended to close your eyes for several minutes every 2-3 hours.
Implement gymnastics for the eyes, which contains 16 exercises (follow these lines with your eyes (PICTURE)
2. Reduce how often you wear your glasses
3. Implement everyday massage on the specific points: (PICTURE)
4. Apply light pressure on your eyeball with the tips of your index and middle finger. Press the eyeball lightly so you don’t feel any pain. Then press these points with your index finger twice.
5. Try to make effort to look at a distance while walking outside
6. Consume carrot juice with a few drops of olive oil daily.
7. Wash your eyes with lukewarm water.
8. Avoid PC or laptop use for at least 2 hours before bedtime.
9. Put into practice the Indian exercise “Trataka” in order to establish your vision:
10. A directed, centered look is a type of reflection which coordinates the fixation at a specific point (small object, flame light, dark spot) for creating focus, reinforcing of the visual perception and bracing the third eye. This activity is called Trataka.
In the first period of the activity, you should concentrate on an image or some item and gaze at it for some time, keeping in mind the end goal to have your brain focused on the image with clear thoughts.
When tears will from your eyes, shut them down and give them a rest. The point of this exercise is to endure as much as you can before tears start to flow from your eyes.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need
Source : healthyandnatural.life