- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of castor oil
- 1 tablespoon of malic acid
- 2 tablespoons of shampoo (which you usually use)growth
- Separate the yolk from the white and place it in a suitable container.
- Add the castor oil, malic acid, and mix well to obtain a uniform mixture.
- Add the shampoo and balm/conditioner. Again mix and you will get a mixture density of yogurt.
- The mixture is applied to wet hair washed and placed above the nylon cloth bag.
- Allow it to stand there for about 20 minutes. Rinse your hair with water.
- Apply the balm on your hair on every wash, because it will achieve the best effect in a shorter time. If you regularly apply it in a period of 2-3 weeks, then you can make a schedule so that you use in a single wash.
- This dose of balm is sufficient for medium hair length, so if you have long hair increase the dose of ingredients.