It can be hard to believe that something you probably already have in your pantry, such as baking soda, can be an inexpensive means of nourishing, protecting and healing the skin on your face. A simple baking soda face mask can clean your skin, kill a wide variety of potentially destructive pathogens and make you feel a lot better. Baking soda, making your skin smoother, cleaner and fresher, can be an effective and cost-efficient alternative to a lot of expensive health and beauty products. A basic baking soda facial can also help get rid of acne and clear up rashes.
HOW TO MAKE A BAKING SODA FACE MASK
Making a baking soda face mask is real easy. You can increase baking soda’s effectiveness by adding a number of other ingredients to it. Here are some highly effective varieties of face mask:
- Simply mix 1 tablespoon of cool water with 1½ tablespoon of baking powder, smooth over your face and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes. Then rinse with warm water, pat your face dry with a clean towel and apply an oil-free moisturiser.
BENEFITS OF BAKING SODA FACE MASK
– The biggest benefit of baking soda face mask is to get rid of acne and other blemishes because it is a natural antibiotic that cures the underlying fungal infections. Baking soda can also slowly erase acne scars and speed the healing of acne damage.
– Baking soda is great solution for blackheads. It helps draw out the infections that cause the blackheads and loosen the tough skin around to makes them easier for you to extract.
– A baking soda face mask is great for your pores because it has mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that can ease inflammation, opens your pores and make your skin look better. It also helps aid in absorbing oil to prevent pores from clogging.
– Baking soda eases the pain from skin toning.