Alkaline-acid balance of the body
Health and disease of the human body depend on the biological and physical-chemical equilibrium with the role of an important regulatory mechanism in all bodily functions.
When you encounter these functions, they are measurable as a change that can give us a “signal” that we have entered into a state of a disease, it can be seen moving toward acidity.
The success of any treatment is much higher if the body helps to free acid, which involves changing habits and taking foods that give us the necessary alkalinity of the body.
The balance of acids and bases in the body is extremely important for our health. There is no body nor individual cells in our body that cannot be damaged or completely destroyed due to the increased acidity.
However, there’s a self-regulation in our body, which strives to maintain a constant concentration in the blood acidity at pH 7.4. However lifestyles and poor diet can increase the acidity, in this case too much acid accumulates in some places as evidenced painful layers of connective tissue which consist of accumulated salts.
These are already signs of chronic damage and the cause of many health problems. According to research, a large alkalinity in the blood prevents the formation and development of the existing CRA. Studies show that the cancer can’t develop in alkaline environment as much as in an acid one, so the blood pH should be higher.
Otherwise, 7.0 pH is a mark for the neutral, and our bodies are slightly alkaline – pH 7.4. The ratio for healthy people, to avoid the disease state, should be 75% “alkaline foods” and 25% “acid” throughout the day.
Therefore it is very important to get to know the groceries and that changing our diet help our body restore acid-alkaline balance.
What can cause acidification – acidity?
- Eating too much meat
- Environmental pollution-ray
- Acid rain that suppress the minerals in the lower layers of soil
- Cutting, processing and cooking food
- Drinking enough fluids
- Alchool, smoking
- Not enough exercise, stress
- External factors that lead to demineralization of the body – high temperatures and excessive sweating
- Taking drugs, especially salicylates, which are an integral part of all analgesics and tablets
- Wrong diet, swallowing quickly with a lot of swallowed air
- Abdominal discomfort, bloating, gas
- Chronic kidney problems
- Diabetes mellitus
- Infection – fever
- The normal and local lack of oxygen
- Unbalanced cardio vascular system
- Problems of the locomotors system – sore backs, osteoporosis, rheumatism
- Ailments of the digestive system – gastritis, intestinal inflammation, cramps, disturbed intestinal flora
- Chronic fatigue, drowsiness, lack of energy
- Depression, excessive nervousness
- Heart disease and circulatory system, low pressure, cardiac arrhythmias
- Headaches, migraines
- Caries, periodontitis
- Kidney imbalance
- Gout (stake)
- Reduction in endurance and muscle rigidity
- Low threshold of pain – pain intolerance
Sugar consumes calcium during decomposition, so people who take a lot of sweets often have a calcium deficiency. Overload of acid neutralizes the body with minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc and others.
The important role of calcium is stored in bones and teeth, as the largest reserves of minerals. And for problems and tooth caries, we can blame excess acid and lack of alkali.
The digestive system is a complex mechanism, with a series of chemical reactions that take turns in which acids play a very important role. Acid can be found in the body due to food, but certain acids are produced by liver, pancreas and stomach.
For good digestion, for elimination of harmful and unnecessary substances without fermentation and flatulence, gastric and intestinal contents should have a balanced pH.
The solution is simple: you should reduce the use of acidic foods in favor of alkaline, which is good for the digestive system, and what’s also good is the everyday use of alkaline water generated from ionization.
The most important laboratory analysis of the intolerance of the groceries will be a significant step to improve your pH balance and well-being of the organism. If we take away the use of everything that disturbs our enzymatic balance from the food, and increase water intake, engaging in physical activity, learn to breathe (meditation) or regularly go for a massage or sauna detox, we have done a lot to help our body get fit.
With this approach, we will keep the high energy, there will be fewer health problems, we’ll be fresh, and stress will be unfamiliar to us.