In an interview with CNN Health, Robb Butler, the World Health Organization’s technical officer in vaccine preventable diseases and immunizations said, “…the depth of evidence in Europe right now is pretty limited in terms of flu vaccines. We would need more evidence…”
Each year other developed nations, namely Europe watch on as the United States ramps up its flu vaccine propaganda. According to global health experts with the World Health Organization, not enough convincing data exists to offer blanket vaccination to all citizens. In fact, the U.S. has been criticized for their practice citing that spending on mass use may prevent scientists from effectively discovering a more useful vaccine in the future.
Why risk your future on such unconvincing data when safer methods exist to prevent flu?
The U.S. government heavily campaigns that everyone should receive the flu shot, each year, without meriting the immune-enhancing benefits of preventive wellness measures such as clinical nutrition and nutraceutical protocols. With little data to support its short or long term safety, many concerned advocates choose to forego this annual “warning” for a more natural, proactive lifestyle approach.
And, just in case you need some proof, even medical doctors warn us to think twice about current vaccination policies:
“The greatest threat of childhood diseases lies in the dangerous and ineffectual efforts made to prevent them through mass immunization…..There is no convincing scientific evidence that mass inoculations can be credited with eliminating any childhood disease.” – Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.
“There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunization of children does more harm than good.” – Dr. J. Anthony Morris (formerly Chief Vaccine Control Officer and research virologist, U.S. Food and Drug Administration)
“The incidence of asthma has been found to be five times more common in vaccinated children.” – The Lancet, 1994
“The only safe vaccine is a vaccine that is never used.” – Dr. James A. Shannon, National Institutes of Health
10 influenza vaccine dangers everyone should know about BEFORE it’s too late
1. A 2014 study published in PLOS One noted that the multi-dose vaccine can alter T-cell function by creating serious immune suppression.
2. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), many flu vaccines (excepting ones reserved for infants and pregnant women) still contain thimerosal, a mercury derivative. Mercury is a known neurotoxin. Think about it: how could you ethically construct a safe human study introducing a potent neurotoxin? (You couldn’t)
3. Pregnant women, seniors and children while particularly vulnerable to the annual influenza strain may be putting themselves at greater risk by choosing to be immunized by the ‘flu shot’. While the flu vaccine is classified as a category C drug otherwise known as “unknown risk for pregnancy”, doctors still insist on vaccinating pregnant women.
4. Researchers attempt to track how flu strains develop, but because influenza mutates at an exceptionally rapid rate, flu vaccine manufacturers often fail at predicting which strains to include. This means if you come into contact with a form of the virus your vaccine doesn’t protect against, you can still get the flu.
5. Flu shots can cause the flu by altering the virus. And, believe it or not, they call this ‘prevention’?
6. Ingredients that diminish immunity and are potentially carcinogenic are contained in the flu vaccine. These toxic substances include: aluminum salts, gelatin (watch out vegans), aborted fetal tissue, neomycin (antibiotic) and formaldehyde.
7. Of the 15 member CDC committee that decides who should be vaccinated each year – almost all of the members maintain financial interests in immunizations. Can someone please say, ‘conflict of interest’?
8. A systematic review of 51 studies involving 260,000 children ages 6 to 23 months found no evidence that the flu vaccine is any more effective than a placebo. This one point (alone) should motivate you to investigate the facts about vaccine dangers before your next visit with the doctor.
9. Increased risk of narcolepsy, in children and adults, was demonstrated after receiving the flu vaccine.
10. Most deaths attributed to the flu are often secondarily caused by pneumonia. Because the vaccine can lower immunity, this increases risk in already immune-compromised persons to develop pneumonia.
How do I enhance vital daily immunity without dangerous side effects?
1. Enlist the help of a powerful ‘multi-C protocol’. A multi-C protocol that includes liposomal C, ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate will mop up oxidative stress better than any one form of C alone.
2. Choose multi-strain probiotics. Over 80 percent of your immune system lives and thrives in your gut and is responsible for whole-body immunity. Choose a high quality, non-GMO, multi-strain probiotic or, better yet, eat probiotic-rich foods like, sauerkraut, miso or drink some kombucha.
3. You may want to consider supplementing with vitamin D3 and K2. Obviously, before you buy these supplements – get blood tested and know where you’re at. Studies show vitamin D3 improves the epithelial lining of the gut, therefore promoting probiotic viability. You can also count on D3 to enhance T-helper cell activity to ward off microbial invaders.
Bottom line, never let anyone convince you of any health protective measures without investigating the matter yourself to make an informed decision. Ultimately, along with some assistance by a trusted medical provider, the fate of your health is within your control.
About the author: Christine M. Dionese L.Ac, MSTOM is an integrative health expert, medical journalist and food writer. She’s dedicated her career to helping others understand the science of happiness and its powerful effects on everyday human health. Christine practices, writes and speaks on environmental functional medicine, personalized medicine and epigenetics, food science and sustainable living.