In this day and age, it’s very dangerous and naive for us, health professionals included, to assume that health authorities and pharmaceutical companies have our best interests at heart. We are living in a time where people are pushing for the freedom of information and as a result, it’s coming to the surface. For years, a massive amount of advertising has led people to believe that all vaccinations are safe and necessary. Many individuals continue to promote themselves as believers of science, without actually looking at and examining the science behind vaccinations. Meanwhile, babies and children are bombard with a rigorous North American vaccination schedule that more and more parents are choosing to opt out of. Much of this mistrust has to do with the lies and cover-ups from health authorities and vaccine manufactures, who have been involved in a 30 year scandal.
Documents obtained by Lucija Tomljenovic, PhD, from the Neural Dynamics Research Group in the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences at the University of British Columbia reveal that vaccine manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies and health authorities have known about multiple dangers associated with vaccines but chose to withhold them from the public. This is scientific fraud, and suggests that this practice continues till this day. (1)
Documents reveal that the JCVI made “continuous efforts to withhold critical data on severe adverse reactions and contraindications to vaccinations to both parents and health practitioners in order to reach overall vaccination rates, which they deemed were necessary for “herd immunity.”(1) Wouldn’t it be illegal to deliberately conceal information from parents for the sole purpose of getting them to comply with an official vaccination schedule? Is this not an ethical violation? All potential adverse affects should be known and completely disclosed, especially with regards to vaccines, which are administered to individuals to prevent disease of which an individual will most likely never be exposed to. Many of them contain harmful toxic chemicals.
The documents further reveal that British health authorities have been engaging in these cover-ups of information for the last 30 years. As a result many children have been vaccinated with their parents not knowing important information about the serious risks and adverse affects associated with multiple vaccines. (1)
“The transcripts of the JCBI meetings also show that some of the Committee members had extensive ties to pharmaceutical companies and that the JCVI frequently co-operated with vaccine manufactures on the strategies aimed at boosting vaccine uptake. Some of the meetings at which such controversial items were discussed were not intended to be publicly available, as the transcripts were only released later, through the Freedom of Information Act (FOI). These particular meetings are denoted in the transcripts as “commercial in confidence,” and reveal a clear and disturbing lack of transparency, as some of the information was removed from the text (i.e., the names of the participants) prior to transcript release under the FOI section at the JCVI website.” (1)
In summary, here are what the transcripts appear to show with regards to the JCVI/DH meetings that took place from 1983-2010.
- Instead of reacting appropriately by re-examining existing vaccination policies when safety concerns over specific vaccines were identified by their own investigations, JCVI either a) took no action, b) skewed or selectively removed unfavourable safety data from public reports and c) made intensive efforts to reassure both the public and the authorities in the safety of respective vaccines
- Significantly restricted contraindication to vaccination criteria in order to increase vaccination rates despite outstanding and unresolved safety issues
- Persistently relied on methodologically dubious studies, while dismissing independent research, to promote vaccine policies
- Persistently and categorically downplayed safety concerns while over-inflating vaccine benefits
- Promoted and elaborated a plan for introducing new vaccines of questionable efficacy and safety into the routine pediatric schedule, on the assumption that the licenses would eventually be granted
- Actively discouraged research on vaccine safety issues
- Deliberately took advantage of parents’ trust and lack of relevant knowledge on vaccinations in order to promote a scientifically unsupported immunization program which could put certain children at risk of server long term neurological damage
In the last 30 years, the United States vaccine schedule has tripled, along with various ailments and disease. From birth, babies are bombard with a variety of different vaccinations. As a result, many have died, fallen ill and acquired a number of health problems. A 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, passed by congress as a result of pharmaceutical lobbying shields pharmaceutical companies and drug companies from injuries and deaths caused by the vaccines they manufacture. So, regardless of vaccine manufactures and health authorities knowing about the dangers associated with vaccines, and covering them up, they are still protected. Nevertheless, taxpayer money has dished out billions of dollars in vaccine injury related ailments.
This isn’t a conspiracy, it’s a reality. It’s always important to look at information on both sides of the coin. Sure, some vaccinations may have been successful in disease prevention, that doesn’t mean all of them are and have been. Health authorities and vaccine manufactures do commit scientific fraud and cover up information that might hurt their interests. Apart from this information, there are a number of credible studies that show how some vaccines can, are and have been harmful to human health.
“Just because a study sponsored by the manufacturer does not identify problems with the vaccine does not necessarily mean that the vaccine is safe. In fact, if one looks at the manufacturer studies, their often not designed to detect serious adverse events. Obviously, you’re not going to find what you’re not looking for.” – Lucija Tomljenovic (2)